TANG PEI XIN, CLP, LLB (Hons) London
Head of Litigation Department (Taman Ungku Tun Aminah Branch) (BC/T/1837)
He was admitted to the High Court of Malaya on 29th November 2016 as an Advocate & Solicitor & has been actively practicing as an Advocates & Solicitors since then till todate.
Since his admission in year 2016, Ronnie focuses his practice on civil litigations & has gained wide range of experience in general civil litigations, such as matrimonial arrangements, family dispute, adoption matters, bankruptcy & winding up matters, administration of estates, landlord-tenant disputes as well as commercial disputes. Ronnie also deals with cases varies from the Subordinates Court to the Federal Court in regards to civil cases.
Besides his professional qualifications, Ronnie is also actively devoted himself to the following associations / NGOs as a member &/or position as below:-
Lions Club of Johor Bahru City
- Member since year 2016 till todate;
- Club Secretary for fiscal year 2017 – 2018;
- Club President for fiscal year 2018 – 2019;
- Leo Club Advisor since year 2019 till todate;
- District 308B1 Zone 22 Chairperson for fiscal year 2019 – 2020;
- Membership Chairperson for fiscal year 2020 – 2021; &
- Guiding Lion for newly charted club for year 2020 – 2022.
BNI Dynamic Chapter
- Member since year 2018 till todate;
- Chapter President for term 2019 – 2020; &
- Chapter Membership Committee for term 2020 -2021.
Special Olympics Johor
- Member since year 2019 till todate.
Over the years, Ronnie has been certified for the following qualifications & achieved awards as below:-
- Lions Club District 308B1 – Excellence Club Secretary for fiscal year 2017 – 2018;
- Lions Club District 308B1 – Excellence Club President for fiscal year 2018 – 2019;
- Lions Club District 308B1 – Certified Trainer since year 2019;
- Lions Club District 308B1 – Certified Leo Advisor since year 2019; &
- BNI Johor Bahru Region – Outstanding Organisational Commitment Award for year 2020.